At O'Connor & CO. CPAs, LLC, we hold ourselves to a high standard of honesty, integrity, and service that our clients truly appreciate. We value our clients and work hard to deliver the combination of accounting solutions and tax services each one needs to manage their finances efficiently.
Read Reviews for Our Denver, CO CPA
Check out these reviews from some of our satisfied clients then give us a call at 303-623-2676 or request a free initial consultation through our website to learn more about what we can do for you.
"When I moved from CA to CO, I had to take on the daunting task of replacing my kickbutt business accountant and a bookkeeper that was not doing the greatest job. And let me tell you, the search for a new one in Colorado was not a fun process. Most of the firms I reached out to (1) never responded, (2) were fully booked, or (3) were far from professional. Tricia and her team were a breath of fresh air -- responding to my inquiry quickly, jumping on a call with me right away to learn more about my needs and whether they could meet them, and creating a custom proposal based on what kind of assistance I was looking for.
I've been working with the team since Jan 2019 and they have been an absolute delight. My bookkeeping is done in a timely manner, books are done correctly (finally!) and my complicated taxes were not as stressful as they could have been thanks to O'Connor & Co. Most importantly, I have a team who has their eye on the big picture and helps me strategize ways to improve finances and save on taxes...something I appreciate as a business owner.
As an added bonus, Tricia and her team have actually made the process fun, something I would have never put on my list of must-have criteria. If you're searching for a great team to handle your business' bookkeeping and taxes, look no further. O'Connor & Co will exceed your expectations and provide a breath of fresh air in a rather tired industry that often forgets about customer experience."
- Lauren P.
"Tricia and her team are awesome to work with and are by far some of the most qualified, communicative, and professional CPAs that I have ever met. I am so glad that I found them as they were able to solve all of my tax headaches. Thank you!"
- Billie J.
"I've worked with Tricia since she was in her office space uptown about 10 years ago. Here's what I can say:
- She knows her stuff. If you have a tricky tax problem, she can help you. I fancy myself "smart" from time to time, and more than once I've researched Tricia's recommendations to make sure I was getting good advice. I've always been happy.
- Knowledge does not come cheap. If you're looking for some CPA to do some data entry at tax time (basically, following the prompts from some piece of software like the clowns at the mall kiosks), move along. Tricia is not for you.
- If you're a small business owner trying to navigate a business entity classification + a marriage + a home sale + some investment tax issues + an interstate move - and do all of this via phone and email while you're traveling on your extended honeymoon - this is who you want.
- Speaking of the IRS, Tricia is ethical, but she works to minimize your bill. I've never felt uneasy with anything, but I've also never felt like we left money on the table. In years past, I've done the 'tax kiosk' thing and missed deductions/credits. Never again.
- She's fun. I enjoy talking to her. She's got great energy, and she's passionate about her job. I admire that, considering I'm about as passionate about tax time as I am about dental surgery.
- So, there you have it. Happy customer since 2008, and Tricia is the only person I call when I need tax advice/help."
- Jason L
"O'Conner & CO CPA's, LLC has provided excellent tax services for O'Kelley Electric for over two years. Outstanding accurate and friendly service every time. I highly recommend O'Conner & CO CPA's, LLC"
- Greg P.
"We changed our accounting to O'Connor and Co. last year. We have investment properties and multiple business interests. Tricia guided us through the process with efficiency and charged a reasonable rate. We are very happy with her services."
"After recently moving here from out of state, we were in need of a CPA. Our taxes can be tricky, and needed someone who was savvy enough to handle our special circumstances. Tricia was highly recommended to us by friends, and we are glad to have a relationship with her. She is thorough, thoughtful, quick to respond and incredibly detailed oriented. We are highly satisfied!"
"There is a reason I have been a client of Tricia O'Connor's, both in a personal and corporate capacity for over 20 years. She takes the time to understand your business and your personal circumstances and then researches the best solutions for your tax planning in both areas.
For all of these 20 years plus, I have been the Controller of a couple of Denver corporations with multi-state operations and have appreciated the personal, informed and very friendly service we have received. My personal tax circumstances are also perhaps somewhat more complex than what might be considered the norm and we have been very impressed with the firm's advice and attention to detail on the most effective tax planning measures.
If you are a small business or are just looking for personal tax planning advice I would highly recommend you call Tricia at O'Connor & Co. CPAs."